Wednesday, August 25, 2010

School Starts!

Yesterday I sent all of these to school:
And now I am left with only these at home:


Need I say more? Besides how can one resist that smile of Katherine's. It was hard to send them all back to school, but it had to be done. It is really quiet around here while they are there, but I think that it will make the older kids appreciate their sibling a bit more when they get home. In a couple of weeks Jacob will also be starting school. He will head to Head Start where he will have the same teachers that Mariah had 2 years ago. We are looking forward to that as he really needs that extra stimulation. All I can say is that as much as I love my children, I am thankful for this break from having all of them at home....sometimes that can get a bit overwhelming.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: