Okay so first off, I have to apoligize to my brother and sister in law for spelling Kacey's name wrong in the last post....did it without thinking and then when I looked at it published, couldn't figure out what was wrong, but knew that something wasn't right. So M and E: I am really sorry.
Now to the good stuff. We took Bethany back to Casper yesterday for her check up with the endocrinologist. We love the fact that we don't have to travel much farther than Casper. But more than that we are loving the results that we are getting. As of yesterday Bethany has grown 2 inches and gained 3 pounds since we last saw them in Feb. That means since we have started the meds we have grown 4 inches and gained 5 pounds!!! Horray! For once we can be glad for weight gain. We are continuing the meds and we will meet again in Feb to check up on her progress. And I can offically state that I know she is growing as I can look at her and see that she is taller.
Nails Done
6 months ago
2 comments:
Yeah Bethy! "as the fairy's bend over the flowers, the wisper into theirs souls, grow little friends, grow."
That is wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!! I am so glad the treatment is working and that you are all seeing a difference!
Post a Comment