I have lots of help around the house. I wonder sometimes why I can't get anything done or why things don't stay done. If you are a mom and are wondering the same thing....here is why: we have to many "helpers". They mean well, but lets face it sometimes they can't get to the middle, or they are too short to run the broom. But why do we continue to ask them to help....so they will learn and begin to do it for themselves. (eventually we won't have to go back and wipe down the table after they have, or refold the towels before putting them in the closet.)
I was unloading the dishwasher. I turned around to put something away in the cupboard and then when I turned around this is what I saw:

. I know that he was only trying to help. I also think he was fascinated by the wheels. After this picture was taken, he got the rack all the way on the floor and was pushing it around like a big match box car. Thanks for the help James!
1 comment:
It's fun to see your family!
Bobi
Post a Comment