Normally not a subject that I like to talk about, but when there are so many going on around you, it tends to change your views.....especially the sunsets and sunrises. The other night the sun was overshadowed by so much smoke that it made for one amazing sunset....and of course since the new camera is so handy, I snapped some pictures. These past few days have reminded me (not nearly to the extreme) of the 1988 fires in Yellowstone National Park. I remember those fires and how the ashes were falling on my hometown that summer. How the sun, and even the moon, would always look blood red. It was not a fun summer.
Again, just because of the way that our house is situated on our lot, our sunsets are always behind our "chrome forest".....but to me that makes them even more beautiful.
This one almost looks like something from a science fiction movie. It just looks so surreal and I can almost picture the swirling of the smoke etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment