Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Can I?


The other day I took the kids to summer school. I had enrolled them in an enrichment program. When I dropped them off, I noticed that there were a bunch of books and other items that were discarded and being given away. Under the table were some alphasmarts. I know that they are outdated.....they were brand new when I was  doing my student teaching in 1998. So I picked up a couple. I remember that they were great for typing skills and I know that they can be connected to a regular computer to print. Unfortunately the cable to print wasn't included...but they will still be fun for my kids to practice on. So Jacob takes one and starts typing, looks up at me and says "Mom, can I type a letter?" I said "Sure! Which one do you want to do? A? B? C? D?" He looks at me funny and says "Not that kind of letter!!"

No comments: