Thursday, June 20, 2013

Entry Way Make over

So this all started with a hole in the wall. And since there was a hole, we needed to fix it. And because dad was fixing it and using tools....we all needed to help.
But seriously, it all started with the hole that we needed to fix. Gabe says to me that we were going to need to paint so lets paint an accent wall. I about fell over, I have NEVER had an accent wall. I haven't ever been brave enough to pick a color. So we went looking and picked a color and  I LOVE it!! We had been wanting to put a bench in the entry way too and found the perfect one.....at Kmart, after many hours looking at the options on the internet. Then it needed a rug......and a picture on the wall. Now I love my new entry way. It ended with hanging more pictures since we lost our entertainment center in the family room make over.

Gabe and all his "helpers" fixing the hole.





The hole is fixed, just waiting for it to dry before we paint the wall.


The kids "helping" Gabe put together the bench.


The bench and the new rug against the wall.....I LOVE it!



The finished product from this angle.

The wall of children. They lost their place when we re-did the family room and so Gabe hung them here. To give you a perspective, as you look at this wall, the accent wall is to your right.

No comments: