No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. No, I haven't been abducted by aliens. No, there really isn't any reason for my absence from blogging.....other than my family. I have been busy with my family. Busy enjoying the moments that come when I really know why I love my family. Busy trying to get us through the busy-ness that comes at the end of a school year. And now busy trying to keep 7 kids from pulling the house down around us during their summer break.
Another problems that I am facing, I have so many new pictures and stories to share that I don't know where to start! I am going to try and just start and see where that takes me. I have a major first world problem.....I have too many devices that take pictures. I have pictures on my regular camera, I have some on the ipad, and I have some on my phone. I am going to try and get them all onto my computer and then go from there.....I may have to skip taking more pictures....at least until I get caught up.
Just know that we are still here.....still doing all our "normal" things and still fighting to be the individuals that we know we are. Some time soon I will have time to do justice to this blog! Until then, you will just have to put up with the feast or famine aspect.
Nails Done
9 months ago
No comments:
Post a Comment