Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Henry Update!!!

So, yes, these are out of order and they will be out of order. I have the first world problem of having too many devices that take pictures....and I can't seem to remember which device took pictures of what event sometimes. Then after looking back at some of my posts about Henry, I realized that I didn't ever post his two month pictures. So here is the two month picture:
I know, it doesn't have the fancy sticker to go with it, but it was the best and only thing that I could do as I think I was in a hurry that day. 

5 month photo:




6 month photo:

He is such a smiley boy. I love this smile! 


7 months:


And he is sitting up by himself too!!


AND he is crawling!!! He is just growing up way to fast!


He is still such a smiley boy. I can't believe that he is almost 8 months old.I think that I am in for a world of trouble with this one. He is crawling all over....and starting to try to pull himself up to things. If he is anything like James, I better start hiding the chairs and stools! Of course he really loves being with everyone. He loves  me, only because I am still a major source of food for him. He loves to go to dad (Gabe) when he gets home......and steals the pencils and other items out of his shirt pocket. He is always trying new things and learns so quickly!

No comments: