Saturday, December 6, 2008

How Blessed am I?






















I have been holding on to these pictures because these are the ones that I would normally send out in Christmas letters, but I am not making much progress on my annual Christmas letter. I am having a hard time deciding if I want to do our traditional one, or something different. So until I decide, here are the pictures. As I was preparing them to put on the blog, I starting thinking about this time of year and how blessed I have been over the past year. I have 6 healthy children (currently), a loving husband, and wonderful extended family, great friends and had lots of fun over the year doing things with those people in my life. But most of all I look at my children and know that I have been greatly blessed to have them in my life. I have enjoyed all the smiles, hugs, kisses and events that we have participated in. I would struggle to tell you what bad things they have done in the past, although give me a minute and I could tell you what they are currently pushing my buttons for. They have enriched my life so much, that I am so thankful for their spirits in my home. They make all the loads of laundry, all the dirty dishes, the toys stumbled over in the night, the runny noses, and any other irrating thing worth it. I am thankful to a wonderful Heavenly Father who knew me and what I would need in my life and sent my family these kids. Have a Merry Christmas.

2 comments:

Jason and Gina said...

What's all this about "currently" having six kids? Is there something that you need to tell me about? Kidding of course! You truely have beautiful kids and those are some great pictures. Love you!

Tiffany Wacaser said...

Just looking at your pictures and thinking that Wyatt, Bethany, and Mariah really look like Mackay's. I think that Jacob and Katherine look more like Gabe. And Amanda seems to be a combo of both of you.

Of course, pictures are deceptive so perhaps you think otherwise!