Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Christmas stuff

Okay so here is what I have decided to do for my Christmas cards this year. If I have your snail-mail address you will be getting a card from us (when is the question). If you really want to know more about us this year, then continue reading the blog because this is where it will happen. In the Christmas cards I send, unfortunately I am not going to be able to send pictures or anything but a generic greeting that just lets you know we are alive and well. If you want to see the pictures, refer to my last post, and if you want to know more about what we are doing, see the posts over the next few days. I have decided to post what the kids want to remember the most about this last year. Amanda and Wyatt have come up with their own lists and I did the rest of the kids' with things that happened to them. Although there might be ten things on the list it really isn't a "Top Ten" as there is no order to them, just fun things that they want to remember.

No comments: