Friday, December 12, 2008

Husband Tag

Okay, Becky you caught me. Here it goes!
1. Where did you meet your husband? at a church dance
2. How long did you date? 3 yrs
3. How long have you been married? 14 yrs in May
4. What does he do that surprises you? not much anymore
5. What is your favorite feature of his? his eyes
6. What is his best quality? His willingness to work hard.
7. Does he have a nickname for you? cute thing, honey
8. What is his favorite food? what won't he eat
9. What is his favorite sport? anything to do with Wyoming Cowboys---Go Pokes!!
10. When and where was your first kiss? Our first date, he kissed me on the forehead.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? anything without the kids right now
12. Do you have children? Yes, 4 girls and 2 boys
13. Does he have hidden talents? he is working at his best talent--woodworking, but he can also cook.
14. How old is he? 34 as of Nov 4
15. Who said I love you first? I think I did, but I don't really remember
16. His favorite music? country and anything from the oldies---70's, 80's, 90's
17. What do you admire most about him? his work ethic and compassion for others.
18. What is his favorite color? The color of his work shirts, as he doesn't wear anything but those.
19. Will he read this? probably not
20. Who do you tag? Tiffany, Tiffani, Jill, and Kelli

No comments: