Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jacob

1. Haircut by himself.....gave me fits over that one.
2. 2nd birthday....he is getting to be a big boy.
3. Dancing at the 4th of July parade. He loved the parade this year. Every time a band or someone playing music would go by, he would turn to me and tell me that they were practicing and then start dancing and swaying to the music.
4. Swing set---need I say more.
5. Camping in Lander---again what more can I say.
6. Preschool with Amanda. Amanda is taking Home Ec and they were doing a preschool, she invited us. I took Katherine and Jacob and they had fun doing the activities that the kids had planned for them.
7. 1st snow without the older kids.
8. Independence Rock---he some how ended up on Grandpa Lyle's shoulders and loved that (got the picture to prove it)
9. Bunnies on the lawn. Jacob loves to look out the back door and check for bunnies. Living so close to the barn and the horses we get lots of livestock on our lawn. Jacob loves to look for them.
10. Sleeping with Wyatt---see Wyatt's posting on this one.

Jacob has been our miracle boy. We are enjoying having him here, and knowing that he is completely healthy and as normal as can be. He is loving nursery at church and is VERY independent. If something isn't done the way that he wants it, he will throw a fit until it is done his way.....this makes it hard because he doesn't always tell you the way he wants it until you are done doing it the way you think it should be done. He loves his little sister, but I think he loves the binkis there more. (that is a story by itself.) He is a very loving little boy and I am hoping that he continues to be that way for a while.

No comments: