There has been an unspoken debate going on at my house for about 8 months now between Gabe and I and currently there is no resolution although each side has scored some points. The debate is on the current size of our family.....no there is no addition coming soon.....that is what the debate is about. Gabe would like to have another baby and try for a boy, I am currently on the fence as to if there is another baby in store for our family. My biggest point was the fact that our current car doesn't/wouldn't accomodate another person as it only seats 8 (our current family size). So what happens---Gabe finds another car that seats 9. So now I have a new (well, new to us) Ford Excursion sitting in my garage. So now my main point that I will continue to hang on to for a while---Gabe wants a boy and he can't guarentee that we'll get a boy the next one. Our track record for boys is not very good, as a matter of fact if you wanted to get mathematical about it and look at the pattern for our children G, B, G, G, B, G,...... So here is your homework----tell me how many more children we would have to have in order to get one more boy and the sex of each child in order following our current pattern. Besides that there are other factors that are a little too personal to share that we are debating too. So currently the NO MORE side is winning---if there is a winning side and a losing side to this debate. But because of this debate I am now enjoying a 2002 Ford Excursion.
And because a lot of my posts have been about medical news here is the current status at my house: Jacob's ear drum seems to be doing fine and his hearing is returning; Wyatt is no longer complaining that his neck hurts and is recovering nicely from strep; Mariah's excema seems to be coming back under control; Katherine's eye has not even bruised although her hands did from the IV and she isn't having any problems with her eyes; Bethany seems to have contracted Wyatt's strep and we are waiting for the doctor's diagonis tomorrow morning.
1 comment:
Nice vehicle. My only real question is, isn't the gas mileage terrible on an expedition?
And no, I have no input on your debate. I can tell you that the no child side is winning at our house. Just the thought of another pregnancy and labor brings a cold sweat.
This is Tiffany, by the way.
Post a Comment