Friday, April 10, 2009

The baby's name is....

The previous post is about a baby calf that was recently born close to our house. We now have a name for the newest addition to our animal family. His name is "Hershey". The way that that happens is that "Granny" Gard gets to name all the animals. So we had to wait a couple of days for her to come and see the newest one and give him his name. I personally think it is quite appropriate because he is a really dark chocolate brown......like a hershey's kiss, hence the name Hershey. Since that first day we haven't been over to see him again, because it has been raining and so therefore it is muddy and mucky where he is. And for some reason I really like living in the country but I am not a big fan of the mud.

No comments: