So I haven't been having much luck with pets lately. The first was actually a pet that Kelli had us tend when they went out of town (I believe it was a crawdad) and I managed to kill that one. Then was the goosling (I had a hand in the demise of it too). Now it is a goldfish. Now I am not one that just went out and bought the fish, actually I hate fish and wouldn't normally have them. But on Sunday Jacob and Katherine got goldfish from their nursery leader. She sent them home in a Mason jar. It is Tuesday and I have already killed Katherine's fish.....don't know how, but it was dead when we got up this morning. I fear for the other fish's life and wonder now what I should do with it. It would break Jacob's heart if it just disappeared, but I don't think that I am capable of keeping it alive. Would he consent to taking it to Grandma Dent's to live with her fish? She is much better at keeping them than we are. This really isn't an interesting post, just my thoughts on the life and death of the pets that come under my care. It seems that just the aquatic ones don't like me, so if any of you have an aquatic pet that you don't want or care about, bring it over here and somehow I will manage to kill it for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment