Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Isn't this "Eggs"citing?

Because it is spring break for my children AND because it is almost Easter I decided to have the children do a craft for me. I needed some Easter decorations and I also needed something to keep them busy. Unfortunately this spring break I have about 5 of my 6 children with coughs and colds, a couple have runny noses and one even has a fever......not sure what is happening with the kiddos, but that means that they can't go outside and therefore are getting a huge case of cabin fever. So to fulfill both of my needs I found these Easter eggs in my stuff that I saved from my attempts at being a full time teacher and made copies. Everyone had 3 eggs to color and they turned out pretty neat. Jacob was intent on coloring with one color the whole egg, even though it did have some designs printed on it. Katherine of course just scribbled, but hers is just as priceless as Amanda's who colored the whole thing using the designs. Now our Leprechauns have gone home and the "Egg"citement begins. Hopefully we will be feeling better and can take advantage of the warmer weather that we are having, and ease the sense of cabin fever that they have. I may just have to turn them out to run tomorrow or risk a munity too.....only time will tell.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: